Saturday, May 28, 2011

Baby It's A Shower!



Today I spent the afternoon at a friend's baby shower. I'm always that person at showers whose totally into the games and just the whole aspect of celebrating the baby. (By the way I totally dominated killed the shower games :D) I thought this would be a fun take on the traditional baby shower colors of blue and pink representing a baby girl and boy.

I used the Revlon smokey eye palette starting with the lightest color at the corner of my eye and using the darker on the lid and outer. Then I finished by using a vibrant blue and pink from my Kleankolors palette, lining then on the inner corners of my eye.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who does this lol so what occasions have you used to inspire your make up looks?

2 comments:

  1. Cute! baby shower eyeshadow. I love the games as well. I try to prep myself at home for them. I measured my mom's stomach before I went to a shower once, cause I knew they would play that yarn game. haha.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I'm actually unofficially famous for being fantastic at that game!

    ReplyDelete