Thursday, June 2, 2011

How To Eliminate Oily Skin In Heat




I'm hoping everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day! For those who also live in Chicago, you know how disgustingly hot the Holiday weekend turned out to be. Due to the fact that I don't like walking around with a face that could solve out nation's OIL CRISIS (lol) I sought out to find a product that could minimize the oil on my skin during the Summer months.

My type of skin
I have very dry skin in the winter months to the point where it can get flaky if I do not properly moisturize. In the summer months my t-zone tends to get very oily very easily.

Although I am personally in love with a dewey faced look I TRULY ADORE URBAN DECAY'S DE-SLICK MATTIFYING POWDER. This product is amazing, it makes my skin look fresh as if I have no oil on my face at all.

The product comes with a convenient pad to apply the product, however I just use my Eco tools powder brush.

Why I like LOVE this product
Not only does this product does what it says it's going to do, but the compact is one of the cutest Ive ever seen, the white powder goes clear on the skin, it works as a setting powder and won't ruin your make up, and the company DOES NOT test on animals!

What are your favorite summer products?

Where to buy:

No comments:

Post a Comment