Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rain rain... wreck my hair another day!

Those who live in Chicago, are aware of all the rain and hot humid days we have been experiencing. It has taken me years of experiencing to figure out products that would keep my hair manageable in extreme conditions. In high school on humid days I would arrive to school on a humid morning with big puffy and foofy hair,which would force me to wear a ponytail for the entire day. This also added to my envy of girls who had relaxers or naturally strait hair.

Relaxing my hair is personally not for me, therefore I went out on a search to find a product that would work on my natural hair.

One day exploring ULTA I came across the Pantene Pro V Medium to Thick collection, and I must say it has become my favorite product to combat humidity!


Pantene Pro V medium to thick Gel

Would I buy this product again? No
I applied this gel before I blow dried my hair and it left my hair feeling thick and greasy.


Pantene Pro V Medium to Thick Creme
Would I buy this product again? YES!
This product is amazing for combating frizz! I have naturally curly African American hair,and this product does wonders for keeping it smooth and strait. This product can be applies on wet or dry hair, however I only apply it when it is dry, when I know it will be a windy, humid, or rainy day.



Would I buy this product again? YES!

The spray is my favorite out of the medium to thick collection. Not only does it smell amazing, but it locks in moisture and keeps my hair from frizzing up when it is humid outside.

Where to buy:
any drugstore

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel you about the poof lol! I'm natural as well and always find myself reaching for a scarf or finding some way to twist it up and away lol. good review Brittany thanks for sharing...I use mostly kitchen mixes of my own but might give this a go! Thanks for stopping by and leaving my first comment ever lol...how's he gardening going? and please send some of that rain down here to Texas we could use it! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! What does your kitchen mix consist of? Sending love and hopefully rain. :)
    -Britt

    ReplyDelete