Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hiya!


Hey guys! Personally I'm not into welcome pages, I love to just get straight into the content. (Yea I'm impulsive lol) However I feel it's necessary just to say a few words about the intent of my blog. I'm just a Doritos's loving optimist who adores all things beauty and fashion. I often get asked daily things about my make up, my natural hair, or just random things I wear. So hopefully at least one person finds the content here useful.

I love meeting new people so if there's a post you like or a product that you love leave me a comment and I'd love to check out your blog.

This blog will feature products I love dislike adore in addition to techniques I use on my nails, skin, and natural hair. And maybe some random things in between!


11 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging World!

    xo,
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome :)
    karina
    http://sowhatkarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so cute. Welcome.

    www.carmenvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bow!
    welcome to hard life of blogging


    come by
    http://www.spela-digitaltraveler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the blog, I hope I'll be hearing from you soon ;) xo

    Bianca, editor of My Fashion Lust List

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all dearly for the welcomes! I hope you all enjoy my future posts, in addition I can't wait to check out your blogs as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant wait to see more of your blog! cute post! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really was about to get a bow like that today but in pink!! AND it was on sale for like $1 but i didnt think I was going to look right..i think im going to get it now!!

    ReplyDelete