Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Inside The Doll House




This is one of my favorite looks to date, which was phenomenally styled by Ashley Barlow. The team listed below recently shot this on a rainy Saturday morning in Amber's attic. Color blocking is an amazing trend this season, and this is one of my top ways I would like to see it styled. To achieve this look simply layer solid colors that have a cohesion over a simple white top. One of my favorite aspects about this look is how the shoes and accessories tie all of the colors together. Penny loafers and bright colors are my new vices!

What are your favorite trend this season?




Photography- AG Stanton

Make up- Amber Farhat

Stylist- Ashley Barlow


Hair- Brittany (myself)

3 comments:

  1. I'm really feeling the vintage look, espadrilles, and belt bags this summer :)

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate your comment. Would you mind following me? If you'd like, comment on one of my posts to say you following, and I'll be sure to follow you back 100%

    Thanks!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage as well! :) I look forward to your future posts. <3

    ReplyDelete