Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wood I use this?


bamboo powder brush



I'm really into wooden jewelry right now, as I find it very Eco conscious
(From top to bottom: wooden red "save the world bangle", wooden brown hugh bracelet, wooden black and brown bangle.) All of these are also flexible and stretch to fit anywhere on the arm.



On my journey to class yesterday I exited the Chicago Red Lin to be greeted by a woman passing out brushes. If only Mac or Sigma had sent out employees to occupy the same corner..(wishful thinking) haha! I've seen these Eco tool brushes around in drugstores, however I never took the initiative to purchase them fearing they would not be of good quality.

These are the softest brushes ever!

You can't judge a brush or product from the price or where it's found, which for me is a lesson learned reiterated. After playing around with this brush I've found it to be my new favorite powder bush! It's great for your setting powders and applies smooth and evenly. "Also 1% of EcoTools annual sales is donated to 1% For The Planet®, an alliance of businesses committed to leveraging their resources to create a healthier planet" (source from site)

You can find these products at:
Target
Walmart
Ulta (frequent Ulta shopper)

 
What are your favorite powder brushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment